SHIOK SIA TODAE!!!!!
________________________________________________________________
HAHA! We finally won a match! Freaking shiok sia, 12-0 but the rest didnt count liao after the first few. All of them like no mood play. Super funny, first time see Kim Lai so du lan. He seriously punch Daric leh. Haha! Ownage, but Daric dun deserve it, wrong place wrong time. Lol. I now freaking hate Jullian more than ever now. Confirm, is more than EVER. Why he must so act arh, i don't think i will ever know. I mean is wat leh, you want to show off your break dancing, at least f***king make sure you can break dance first.
He seriously no EQ one leh. Ppl so sarcastic he oso can think he damn good. Like wtf. Nvr use brain one. I show you how he break dance. Must so action do in front of the foyer there. Sia sway himself in front of the school. Loser.
Another guai lan fella, i don't say his name first, bcos he nvr rly do or say anything against me that really want to make me kp him. But have to say his problem lah. His face everyday so act, must dye the hair then push to one side. So fat oso can say : " I REJECT 2 GIRLS IN ONE DAY!" Another Ultimate Action F**ker.
posted by Patrick at
2:26 AM>0 comments
0 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home